In August 2015 Gabriel Ristow Cidral traveled all the way from Brazil to join the SHU Luxembourg Welch MBA with internship program. Soon after his arrival he started his internship at PwC Luxembourg. Like any other student Gabriel worked long and hard hours to get the most out of his intern experience at PwC.
His hard-work paid off.
SHU is proud to report, in less than one year after starting his internship, and even before graduating, Gabriel has earned a full-time position as a Market Analyst at PwC.
SHU asked Gabriel about his experience as a SHU student and as an intern:
How did you find the life as a student in Luxembourg?
How do you feel being offered a full-time job before graduating?
Your journey from intern to full-time employee…
How did the MBA help to build your career?
Here’s what he had to say…
- From Professional to Student-Intern and Back Again!
- “Today I can manage time very well”- Monika Singh
- Thanksgiving Festivities Served With Big Alumni News!
- “SHU helped me adapt to my career transition”, Natalie Retter
- Standard & Poor’s Upgrades Sacred Heart University to A Rating
- SHU Discover’s Luxembourg 2016