Looking for a new challenge?
Register today for one of our upcoming Information Sessions.
Find out how Luxembourg’s only AACSB accredited MBA can help you to reach your new career heights! Register below!
INFORMATION SESSION REGISTRATION
Meet with MBA Admissions representatives for an on-campus information session to learn about what makes the SHU Jack Welch College of Business MBA program unique, the flexible nature of the program, and the ins-and-outs of the application process. Learn more about our Part-Time MBA — MBA with internship — Certificate — 1-week seminar programs in a presentation given by the Administrative Director. Admissions staff will be available to discuss admission requirements and procedures, as well as financial options for each of our academic programs. Register above!
You are also welcome to sign up for an individual consultation to obtain more personal career advice.
If you cannot attend this information session, contact us for an appointment:
EARN YOUR MBA WHILE WORKING
- Complete at your own pace or in a minimum of 18 months
- Evening classes
- Flexible entry dates
- International faculty and student body
- AACSB accredited
- Formally recognized by the Luxembourg Ministry of Higher Education & Research
- Financial Help available
- Possibility of internship
OR CHECK OUT OUR 1-WEEK SEMINARS:
- Team Management
- Project Management
- Alternative Investments
- Corporate Sustainability
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Luxembourg Labor Law
- International Business Strategies
- and more...
Celebrating 25 years of excellence in business education in Luxembourg, the MBA Programs at SHU boast over 35,000 alumni in approximately 50 countries around the globe.
If you have a passion for business, consider the MBA Programs at the SHU Jack Welch College of Business. Keep your days free for a job or other commitments and attend classes in the evening. The MBA programs offer a rigorous, cross-functional curriculum, experienced faculty, and hands-on learning opportunities designed to enhance team-building and leadership skills. Career experience and maturity of peers create a dynamic environment in which students learn as much from each other as they do from the faculty. The MBA Programs offer a highly effective way to enhance your knowledge and skills and revitalize your career potential.
Come meet us at the Chamber of Commerce to know more about the advantages of taking a world-class MBA in Luxembourg!
- SHU 26th Graduation Ceremony: Friday, December 15, 2017, 6:00 pm
- ALUMNI EVENTS
- SHU End of Academic Year Party
- Blockchain & Crypto Currencies: A Sustainable (R)evolution?
- Sacred Heart University -26th Graduation Ceremony: A Celebration of Excellence in Business Education
- SHU 25th Graduation Ceremony: Friday, December 9, 2016, 6:00 pm