- Awarded to high-achievers, academically (example: a very good GMAT score and GPA in their undergraduate studies) and professionally.
- Candidates have to provide proof of real achievements in order to strengthen his/her application for the scholarship. Candidates who have achieved meritorious milestones in their life will strengthen their case for consideration for this scholarship.
- The maximum amount for this scholarship is €15.000.
- Available to candidates with acute economic problems thus facing difficulties to cover their tuition fees.
- Awarded to candidates based on their academic performance, scores achieved in professional examinations, work experience, contribution to society and other parameters.
- The candidate must provide evidence such as recent income statements, family background, currency devaluation or challenges he/she is facing to receive loans.
- This scholarship is up to a maximum of €10.000.
- Granted to candidates who have difficulties to pay their housing expenses in Luxembourg.
- The grant will cover their complete housing expenses at the school's hostel for the entire period of their studies (16-18 months) except the period when the candidate receives internship remuneration.