BOLTON, ONTARIO – Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd. has named Gerardo Chiaia, a 21-year veteran of the Bolton-based machinery manufacturer, as president of global beverage packaging.
“My goal is to ensure we continue to work as a trusted partner to understand our customer’s needs and develop meaningful innovations to support their growth,” Chiaia said in a statement. “At the same time, I have confidence in the strong foundation we have established for our hot runners and controllers business and believe we will continue to flourish with the team we have in place.”
Article published by Plastic NewsRead the Full Article
- SHU Alum Frédéric Scholtus (MBA 2012′) in the news!
- “The MBA Program Is Very Unique”
- LBAN Welcomes SHU Lux Alum Larissa Best As New President
- “SHU Helped Me Challenge Myself”
- From Professional to Student-Intern and Back Again!
- Sacred Heart University -26th Graduation Ceremony: A Celebration of Excellence in Business Education