Who Should Apply? Working Professionals located in Luxembourg aspiring to become global leaders.
MBA with internship
Who Should Apply? Graduates without work experience and young professionals looking to switch career coming from abroad and Luxembourg.
- Flexibility: Complete at your own pace up to six years
- Professional planning of your academic and career goals
- Courses held in the evenings from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m
- Rolling admission possible throughout the year
- Tuition: €25.920, plus the cost for foundation courses (€1,950 per foundation course; if needed). Tuition does not include textbook costs
- Conveniently located in heart of Luxembourg City at the Chamber of Commerce Building, Kirchberg
- Classroom interaction and learning environment together with fellow executives, entrepreneurs and finance professionals
- 16 month program starting from Mid-August, including 6-9 month paid internship supported by individual coaching
- Courses held in the evenings from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. During the day, the student completes an internship.
- Application Deadlines: March 1, 2018 (non EU/EEA candidates) June 1, 2018 (EU/EEA candidates); Early admission possible for Luxembourg residents
- Tuition: €34.900, plus the cost for foundation courses (€1,950 per foundation course; if needed). Tuition includes textbooks for all required courses.
- Non EU/EEA students graduating with an MBA can obtain a work permit in Luxembourg once their studies has been completed, under certain conditions.