Calling all Non-EU Students; Good News in the Pipeline
All non-EU students in Luxembourg, there is a good news coming to you! Deputy Prime Minister, Etienne Schneider, Luxembourg, has announced that the government is working on a law which will help foreign students to remain in Luxembourg even after their studies.
READ FULL ARTICLE
We will pass a law to open immigration to let foreign students from outside the EU stay here after their studies and work. It will make it much easier for foreign investors to bring people here to do business.
- MBA Students to Join Forces with Special Olympics in New Course: Team Management – The Smart Team Manager
- Becoming a Woman Business Angel May be Easier than You Think!
- 2016 US Summer Trip Update
- Plagiarism In The Digital World
- SHU in Oxford Debate – Luxembourg Finance in a World of Transparency
- SHU Alumni Networking Drink