Imagine a situation where you are settled with a great paid job and vacations on time; then you decide to venture into your own business. Sound scary and challenging?
To stay ahead or a change in career; to get a promotion, these are some of the main goals for pursuing an MBA. But Lene Pedersen, decided to take a distinctive turn in her career to become an entrepreneur.
Lene was Head of Marketing & Communication at CIP Group while she was pursuing her MBA at SHU. After graduating in 2013, Lene took a chance and started a new journey as an entrepreneur.
Today Lene is the Owner and Managing Director of LeneLife, a service that gives customers a balanced lifestyle based on a healthy body, soul and mind. Lene shares that she is happy to be in a business which helps define herself.
Watch to learn more about her experience at SHU!
- SHU Luxembourg: Providing Excellence in Business Education since 1991
- “Today I can manage time very well”- Monika Singh
- “SHU helped me adapt to my career transition”, Natalie Retter
- From Professional to Student-Intern and Back Again!
- Standard & Poor’s Upgrades Sacred Heart University to A Rating
- Sacred Heart University -25th Graduation Ceremony: A Night to Remember