Let SHU know NOW if you’re interested in joining the 2016 US Connections Experience!
This is not a commitment from your side. Help SHU plan our trip to meet the expectations of your US Connections Experience!
- July 17 – July 30, 2016
-Interested participants (students/alumni) book and manage air travel arrangements individually. SHU will not make any air travel arrangements.
- Hotel Accommodation:
-SHU has arranged a discounted rate with the Sheraton Hotel
-Participants will book their hotel reservations individually via a link provided by SHU.
-The deadline for making those reservations will be in June, but the longer you wait, the greater chance you might not get a room at the SHU discounted rate – or at all, if the hotel is fully booked during those two weeks. SHU will be keeping in touch with the hotel to see how occupancy is coming along.
-No extra insurance needed for the trip!
-In the past Lux students have relied on their own personal insurance.
- BU 687 Course Syllabus available in June
- Register NOW by contacting Alexandra Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready for Take-Off!
- HR One Interviews Marcus Mueller: “The Focus Today Should be on People, No Longer on Systems”
- “This is an opportunity for the EU, not a threat.”
- SHU Student Vijay Tak Proudly Receiving the ICT Start-Up of the Year Award!
- SHU Conference: Survive or Thrive: Digital Transformation & Disruption in Business