3 favourite places in Lux?
– Konrad Café and Bar: relaxed and almost Bohème feeling right in Luxemburg city – great place for a drink and chat
– Lawn in front of Fort Thüngen: best view on the whole city, ideal for a picnic and a short hike afterwards
– New Bibliotheque National de Luxembourg on Kirchberg: architecturally from outside not my preferred style but inside: Wow! Wonderful atmosphere and large collection especially of journals and newspapers to spend hours with
3 ideas to navigate in these uncertain times?
– We are faced with lots of uncertainty. To master this and address the potential risks we need flexibility. Keep your options open and try to increase your flexibility where possible to master this uncertainty
– Build up your inner strength: a good amount of regular sleep, lots of sport and staying connected to family and friends does the trick for me
– And overall: keep your positivity and ambition. Things will pan out and when they do, we will be ready to shape the future
3 reasons why education is important?
– You keep your mind open: education needs an open mind and it also further opens opens your mind – a virtuous circle
– You get to know new people: education works most effectively when you interact with others. This interaction contributes immensely to your emotional balance and feeling of fulfillment
– You need to move on/challenge yourself: education and putting yourself in front of challenges allows you to grow. You test your limits and gives you the satisfaction of achievements – a great experience!
Want to know more about Gunter Fischer, click here: https://www.shu.lu/gunter-fischer-ph-d-mba/