REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JULY 3, 2019
4TH OF JULY ALUMNI NETWORKING DRINK
Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 6:30 pm
The 4th of July is one of the best-loved traditional celebration days in the U.S. where people gather together with friends, family and neighbors to celebrate American Independence Day—a day that represents the Declaration of Independence and the birth of the United States of America as an independent nation.
It’s a day when Americans love to let their hair down, relax and have some fun.
This year, the Sacred Heart University Luxembourg Alumni Association bring together our fellow American university alumni associations, the Cornell Club of Luxembourg, the Harvard Club of Luxembourg and the Thunderbird Graduate School for International Management Luxembourg Alumni Chapter, to proudly celebrate the 4th of July at the world’s first Conversion Hub! Foundry is a totally unique environment, community and working space in the heart of Luxembourg City. We could not wish for a more appropriate venue to connect the American university community!
The #4thofSHUly celebrations come at the perfect time for JWCOB students!
As the 2018-2019 Academic Year draws to an end, the SHU Luxembourg Alumni Association hope to congratulate all the hard work, dedication and achievements of our students and alumni, by kicking off your summer with the 4th of July Alumni Networking Drink (End of the 2018-2019 Academic Year Party!)
Joining us for the evening we have a special guest, representing the U.S. Embassy in Luxembourg, Daniel Pattarini!
This event is open to alumni, current students, faculty and friends. Registration is Mandatory.
- FREE ENTRY: There is NO charge for SHULA alumni/members, Cornell Club of Luxembourg alumni/members, Harvard Club of Luxembourg alumni/members, Thunderbird Luxembourg Chapter alumni/members, current Sacred Heart University students, or Sacred Heart University faculty.
- PAID ENTRY: The Alumni Association requests a small donation of €10 from outside participants or guests of alumni, students and faculty for this networking event.
- €10 can be paid upon registration, or in cash upon entry so friends/co-workers will be able to join and take advantage of the complimentary food and drinks offered by Sacred Heart University and the Alumni Association.
- REGISTRATION: Please have your guests, friends, or co-workers register here or at: https://www.shu.lu/alumnievents.
- REFUND POLICY: 7 days-Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before the event start date.
Food: Finger Food offered by the Sacred Heart University Alumni Association
Drinks: Complimentary drinks from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm offered by the Sacred Heart University Alumni Association
Take the opportunity to celebrate our #4thofSHUly and spend your evening networking and connecting with students, alumni and friends in a relaxed environment!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Registration is Mandatory.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JULY 3, 2019
Space may be limited so RSVP, be sure to save your spot today!
Kindly note that there are NO PARKING facilities at the venue.
Parking may be found on surrounding streets, but the best way to reach us is by public transport or walking from the city center. However, if you arrive by car you can leave it at the P+R Bouillon and take the bus 17 (stop: Hollerich, Heentze Park) to arrive at the Foundry.
Bus Line: 17
Bus Stop: Heentze Park
For any inquiries regarding your registration please contact:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: +352 22 76 13 – 33
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please print your ticket from the order confirmation email or pull it up in the Eventbrite app on your mobile device to make sure you’re ready to attend.
Check-in Opens at 18h00. Your QR-Code will be scanned. The QR-code is allowing only one entry per scan.
Can I update my registration information?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Please submit one registration form per guest. Each ticket is personal and non-transferable.
It must be presented upon arrival.