Congratulations to Roland Junck, MBA, Class of ’95 and Marcello Bergamo, MBA, Class of 2013.
Roland Junck, MBA, Class of ’95
SHU alumnus and steel industry veteran, Roland Junck, MBA ’95, has been appointed as the as the new Chairman of the Board of British Steel.
READ FULL ARTICLE on WORT.LU
The referendum on United Kingdom membership of the European Union does not make things easier, but perhaps more interesting.
READ FULL ARTICLE on FT
Over recent weeks I have visited many of our sites and have been very impressed by the drive and determination of our employees as they continue to take the business forward. While everyone is aware of the challenges the steel industry faces, British Steel already has a strong business plan in place.
Marcello Bergamo, MBA, Class of 2013
Gold Medalist and Valedictorian of the Sacred Heart University Luxembourg graduating class of 2013, Marcello Bergamo, has been appointed as the General Manager Europe at Ampacet Corporation.
Founded in 1937, Ampacet is a privately held company that produces masterbatches and employs over 2000 people. It operates 24 manufacturing sites in 17 countries.
- “SHU helped me adapt to my career transition”, Natalie Retter
- Thanksgiving Festivities Served With Big Alumni News!
- HR Awards 2016 • Congratulations to Etix Everywhere and SHU Management Professor, Julian Troian and SHU Student, Tanya McEvoy!
- From Professional to Student-Intern and Back Again!
- The Rundown on 2017 Tax Reform in Luxembourg from SHU Alum Frédéric Scholtus (MBA ’12)