Hedda Pahlson-Moller is an Adjunct Professor of Management at Sacred Heart University in Luxembourg. Her courses focus on Social Entrepreneurship & Impact Economy, Entrepreneurship, International Business and International Marketing. Hedda studied International Relations at Brown University in Rhode Island, USA before receiving a Master in Political Economics from Lund University, Sweden, followed by a MBA from Copenhagen Business School. She is currently working towards her Ph.D. at NIMI (Nordic International Management Institute.
Hedda is a private investor, independent director, adjunct professor and advisor on issues related to sustainable development, responsible finance and diversity management. She is a founder and CEO of TIIME.org – advocacy, advisory and investment support to drive capital towards positive social and environmental impact.
Hedda is an active board member on funds and organizations working with and towards triple bottom line as well as impact investing. Her focus is on social inclusion, gender-lens investing and climate change financing.
Apart from managing TIIME and a privately-held forestry company in Sweden, Hedda sits on the advisory board to the Luxembourg government for Sustainable Development (CSDD.lu), focused on social finance.
Additional Posts & Projects
- Board member & investment committee of Rising Tide Europe and Rising Tide Africa, designed to train women in early-stage investing.
- Heading ESG Working group for ILA (Independent Directors of Luxembourg)
- Board member for EQUILIBRE – Gender Complementarity Think Tank
- Advisory Board to Vodafone F-Lane accelerator for women empowerment
- Chair of EBAN (European Business Angel Network) IMPACT committee
- Head of jury for the European Commission Women Innovator Prize
- Executive Fellow at Essex University
- edX MOOC on Social Entrepreneurship with Professor Yunus Mohammed
- Board member, Mobius Emerging Markets Fund (SICAV)