Open Enrollment Course
MAY 25 – JUN 15
Chamber of Commerce
What You Will Learn
As a modern business manager it’s crucial to understand the basic laws and practices of digital marketing. One must be aware of the basic terminology, be able to identify the typical opportunities, and know the elements of a digital marketing strategy as well as the most common tactics and resources needed to apply them. As main themes we will cover:
- Digital business and service design
By completion of this introductory course you will be able to:
- Define digital marketing and understand its relevance in today’s business world. You will have a general view on what is commonly referred as “digital marketing” and how it links to business strategy and marketing strategy.
- Describe the role and importance of digital marketing in a company’s overall marketing and sales strategy.
- Identify the key digital marketing processes including
1) Branding & Awareness building
2) Customer acquisition
3) Customer retention
- This course has a very pragmatic and practical approach. We will go through a lot of real life examples and situations and analyze them together. Key learning method being classroom discussion.
- Key expectation from all students is to contribute to dynamic and interactive class discussions (even if the class will be online) and to share their own knowledge and experience, even as a consumer.
- The grading is based on class activity, a team report and the classroom presentation of the team report.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in the basic laws of marketing and sales, which are becoming more and more digital.
- Managers from other than business development related functions to better understand one of the biggest investments companies make.
- Entrepreneurs and students interested in a start-up career to be better prepared for the key go-to-market and growth challenges a young company has.