Wednesday, June 10 | 18:00 – 19:00 pm (GMT +2)
You have identified that it’s time to take responsibility and add value to your career. Taking ownership of your career will involve some short-term effort, but can quickly evolve into an exciting opportunity on your own terms. This session will offer up some great insights to help you build a new framework for your career.
This week’s fourth Wednesday Webinar in the Lunch & Learn series, sponsored by The Center for Career and Professional Development, features Rudy Favard ’15, Erica Lucca ’11, Courtney Perlee ’10, and Maureen Mackey and Meg Sahagian of Mackey Staffing as they focus on ways to own your career, how to move forward, and identifying when it’s time to say goodbye.WATCH REPLAY Join via Facebook Live
- Twenty-First Commencement Exercises
- Summer Voices: Meet our Alumni Konstanze Hoellermann: « an MBA to be successful together »
- Corporate Awards Ceremony: DEC 11
- SHU in Oxford Debate – Luxembourg Finance in a World of Transparency
- HR Awards 2016 • Congratulations to Etix Everywhere and SHU Management Professor, Julian Troian and SHU Student, Tanya McEvoy!