Wednesday, June 10 | 18:00 – 19:00 pm (GMT +2)
You have identified that it’s time to take responsibility and add value to your career. Taking ownership of your career will involve some short-term effort, but can quickly evolve into an exciting opportunity on your own terms. This session will offer up some great insights to help you build a new framework for your career.
This week’s fourth Wednesday Webinar in the Lunch & Learn series, sponsored by The Center for Career and Professional Development, features Rudy Favard ’15, Erica Lucca ’11, Courtney Perlee ’10, and Maureen Mackey and Meg Sahagian of Mackey Staffing as they focus on ways to own your career, how to move forward, and identifying when it’s time to say goodbye.WATCH REPLAY Join via Facebook Live
- Technology, Education & Law for Blockchain | Conference | March 11
- Summer Voices: Meet our MBA Alumni Patrick Zangerlé: “Good reasons to pursue an MBA while working full-time”
- Twenty-First Commencement Exercises
- SHU Luxembourg Recognized at ASTI “Connections” Project Thank You Ceremony
- SHU Investigates Absenteeism in the Workplace