Wednesday, May 27 | 18:00 – 19:00 pm (GMT +2)
In uncertain and rapidly evolving times like these, professionals can feel at a loss as to how to move forward in their job search efforts, communication, and networking. Any job search can leave you feeling down, but being patient with the job search process is vital to maintaining your emotional well-being to be successful in landing a new position.
Mia James ’13 and Melissa Poli ’15 will focus this week’s Wednesday Webinar, sponsored by The Center for Career and Professional Development, on how to keep you moving forward productively with your job search including: the importance of a well-written resume, the importance of showcasing your strengths and passion with clarity to stand out to the right hiring manager, how to best handle the job search process now, and job search strategies and networking.Watch Replay Join via Facebook Live
- Lunch & Learn: Marketing Yourself for Career Success
- Lunch & Learn: Get Unstuck – Own Your Career
- Fireside Chat at Sacred Heart: Curating a community for Innovation and Impact with Ony Obiocha
- Online Job Fairs, New Portal Help Students Meet Career Goals
- Fireside Chat at Sacred Heart: Adapting yourself to unforeseen events with David Salinas