Wednesday, June 3 | 18:00 – 19:00 pm (GMT +2)
Navigating your professional career can be challenging especially in times of uncertainty. Do not stop working on your career action plan because of our ‘new normal’. This session will help ignite your star power to design a marketing strategy for you to pivot and stand out.
This week’s third Wednesday Webinar in the Lunch & Learn series, sponsored by The Center for Career and Professional Development, will feature Taylor Anastasio ’15, Juliana Fetherman ’18, ’19, Nicole Gittleman ’15, and Chuck Marcelin ’13 as they share their insights on the methods and benefits of effectively marketing yourself, crafting your pitch, and how to stay positive and encouraged during these challenging times.Watch ReplayJoin via Facebook Live
- SHU Ranked #4 Most Innovative School in the North, According to U.S. News & World Report
- SHU’s MBA Program Named One of the Best in The Princeton Review
- Twenty-First Commencement Exercises
- Media Awards 2016 • Congratulations to Sources Rosport and SHU Marketing Professor Max Weber!
- Lunch & Learn: Get Unstuck – Own Your Career