Wednesday, June 3 | 18:00 – 19:00 pm (GMT +2)
Navigating your professional career can be challenging especially in times of uncertainty. Do not stop working on your career action plan because of our ‘new normal’. This session will help ignite your star power to design a marketing strategy for you to pivot and stand out.
This week’s third Wednesday Webinar in the Lunch & Learn series, sponsored by The Center for Career and Professional Development, will feature Taylor Anastasio ’15, Juliana Fetherman ’18, ’19, Nicole Gittleman ’15, and Chuck Marcelin ’13 as they share their insights on the methods and benefits of effectively marketing yourself, crafting your pitch, and how to stay positive and encouraged during these challenging times.Watch Replay Join via Facebook Live
- Summer Voices: Meet our MBA Student Christine Impens: “As anything you do in life, you will get out of it what you put into it”
- SHU 27th Graduation Ceremony: Friday, December 14, 2018, 6:00 pm
- 1st Annual Knowledge Power Morning: A Lifelong Learning Experience with SHU
- Summer Voices: Meet our MBA Alumni Ricardo Carmo: “Stronger together”
- SHU Fireside Chat: Collegiate Collaboration and Why now is the time to shake up Higher Education with Dean Crawford