Wednesday, June 3 | 18:00 – 19:00 pm (GMT +2)
Navigating your professional career can be challenging especially in times of uncertainty. Do not stop working on your career action plan because of our ‘new normal’. This session will help ignite your star power to design a marketing strategy for you to pivot and stand out.
This week’s third Wednesday Webinar in the Lunch & Learn series, sponsored by The Center for Career and Professional Development, will feature Taylor Anastasio ’15, Juliana Fetherman ’18, ’19, Nicole Gittleman ’15, and Chuck Marcelin ’13 as they share their insights on the methods and benefits of effectively marketing yourself, crafting your pitch, and how to stay positive and encouraged during these challenging times.Watch Replay Join via Facebook Live
- 3X3: let’s hear what Esther Celosse, SHU Professor of Management has to say!
- HoST Lunch & Learn Webinar with Esther Celosse
- Alumni “Adapting daily life” during Covid-19 confinement
- Info Session about our AACSB accredited MBA
- Summer Voices: Meet our MBA Alumni Patrick Zangerlé: “Good reasons to pursue an MBA while working full-time”