Wednesday, June 3 | 18:00 – 19:00 pm (GMT +2)
Navigating your professional career can be challenging especially in times of uncertainty. Do not stop working on your career action plan because of our ‘new normal’. This session will help ignite your star power to design a marketing strategy for you to pivot and stand out.
This week’s third Wednesday Webinar in the Lunch & Learn series, sponsored by The Center for Career and Professional Development, will feature Taylor Anastasio ’15, Juliana Fetherman ’18, ’19, Nicole Gittleman ’15, and Chuck Marcelin ’13 as they share their insights on the methods and benefits of effectively marketing yourself, crafting your pitch, and how to stay positive and encouraged during these challenging times.Watch Replay Join via Facebook Live
- Lunch & Learn: Get Unstuck – Own Your Career
- Lunch & Learn: How to Effectively Manage Your Job Search During Challenging Times
- SHU Fireside Chat: Why Virtual Career Fairs are Here to Stay
- Online Job Fairs, New Portal Help Students Meet Career Goals
- Fireside Chat at Sacred Heart: Adapting yourself to unforeseen events with David Salinas