At the Sacred Heart University Luxembourg, we recognize the extraordinary personal and professional challenges that the coronavirus pandemic poses, including your application to business school.
We admire your decision to invest in yourself in this time of uncertainty.
An MBA from the Sacred Heart University will help boost your career as the global economy rebounds.
We’ve made adjustments to our MBA admissions process to accommodate you, wherever you are in the process.
International Applicants (non-EU citizens): September 15,2021
EU/EEA Applicants: November 30, 2021
Connect one-on-one for a personal admissions consultation with an admissions representative via Skype, Zoom, or Teams to discuss about your goals, the application, our program, culture or any other questions you may have.
- Contact us at email@example.com
We’re offering GMAT waivers to the Full-Time MBA with internship and Part-Time MBA programs to accommodate the current testing limitations.
For more information about deadline extensions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE PERSONAL ASSESSMENT OF ELIGIBILITY
Our Graduate Admissions Office can offer you a free personal assessment of eligibility. After which, we will then be able to provide a more precise potential start-date and individual schedule for your potential MBA and/or Business Certificate program.
To begin the process, please send the following documents to Admission Manager, Pratiksha Misra (email@example.com):
Copy/Scan from all previous colleges and universities attended—i.e., Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree
- Professional Certificate(s) and/or Professional License(s)
NON-EU NATIONAL APPLICANTS
• Please contact us for visa related information after confirming your eligibility for the program.
STAY UP TO DATE
Stay up to date with the campus-wide responses at the SHU Coronavirus Information page.
We’re committed to helping you at every step of the application process and hopefully welcoming you in the Class of 2022. We look forward to receiving your application for January 2022.
- HR One Interviews Esther Celosse: “COMPANIES IN LUXEMBOURG ARE REDESIGNING THEIR ORGANISATION”
- Summer Voices: Meet our MBA Alumni Soyeh Kim: “What this MBA has brought to me”
- 3X3: let’s hear what Jens Hoellermann, SHU Professor of Private Equity has to say!
- From Brazil to Luxembourg – From Student/Intern to Full-Time Employee
- Fireside Chat at Sacred Heart: Curating a community for Innovation and Impact with Ony Obiocha