There is still time to register!
SHU Luxembourg will launch a new 1-week seminar by partnering with Special Olympics Luxembourg for the first ever SHU Basketball Tourney in Luxembourg.
The Smart Team Manager – Achieve more and be a great team
- Become a more knowledgeable team manager
- Become a more effective team manager
- Become a more reflective team manager
- Have fun and be part of the SHU team that will deliver a contribution to Luxembourg society in the process of the course through the organisation of a charity event where a SHU team will play against the Luxembourg Special Olympics Basketball team
|Dates:||April 4 – April 16, 2016||6:30 pm – 9:30 pm|
|Sunday, April 24, 2016||Final Project|
Luxembourg Special Olympics Basketball Tourney
You work with other people every day. Your interpersonal and team management skills determine what the performance of the team will be, how the progress of achieving targets will go, how much fun you have and how much you will learn. How other people feel when part of the same team with you also has a significant impact on the quality of your future relationships. In summary, your team management skills are a key factor for individual and organizational success.
This course is designed for managers who dare to become aware and develop their interpersonal and team management skills and who want to discover ways to challenge themselves and others while further developing their career.
Professor: Esther A.C.E. Celosse, during her 25-year professional career in the world of global finance, Esther managed teams, set up fresh-field products and markets developments, set up her own business focussing on performance improvement through personal leadership development.
- Wednesday Mornings are for Building Skills
- Navigating in a Period of Change, with Esther Celosse and Marcus B. Mueller
- Sacred Heart University Luxembourg – “The 30-Year Bridge: Executive Education & Private Equity”
- Intro to Digital Marketing: MAY 25 – JUN 15
- Summer Voices: Meet our MBA Student Adriana Migonney: “From a kind of plateau to a roller coaster adventure”