Rosport took home the Gold at the Media Awards 2016, winning the 2016 Audience Award and the 1st place prize for each of the three categories it’s ad campaign “The Legend” was nominated for.
The winners of the 2016 Media Awards were announced on February 3rd at the “Media Awards Night 2016”, held at the Rockhal in Esch-Belval. The Media Awards were created jointly by Maison Moderne and RTL in 2014. The contest aims to reward and celebrate the best advertising creations in Luxembourg. There are 10 nominees for each of the 6 categories, plus 1 over all prize called “The Audience Award”. The categories include TV/Cinema, Radio, Internet, Press B2B, Cross-Media, and Heart stroke.
Source Rosport claimed the gold prize in TV/Cinema, Radio, and Cross-Media.
- SHULU’s “Sustainability in Action” Leadership Platform delivers concrete and actionable results
- Twenty-First Commencement Exercises
- From Brazil to Luxembourg – From Student/Intern to Full-Time Employee
- From Professional to Student-Intern and Back Again!
- SHU Students Visit IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, N.Y.