The Summer (2) 2020 (20/SU2) and Fall 2020 (20/FA) Registration Period for Luxembourg Graduate Business programs is now open.
- Students are responsible for having any registration blocks cleared before they may register.
- Summer & Fall 2020 Registration Deadline: June 19, 2020
- The registration form for the Summer (2) 2020 (20/SU2) and Fall 2020 (20/FA) terms here: https://www.shu.lu/current-students/ → Registration Form.
Registration forms are posted and available to students in the Current Students section of the SHU Luxembourg website (https://www.shu.lu/current-students/ → Registration Form) and the Luxembourg MBA Blackboard organization (ORG_LXMBA).
- In order to register for the Summer & Fall 2020 terms students must complete and return a registration form via SHU Email. Email this registration form (via SHU Email) to Sacred Heart University (firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com) by JUNE 19, 2020.
To register for a course, students must complete and return a signed registration form for the current academic year and the academic term they intend to register for. Completed and signed registration forms must be returned to the Sacred Heart University Luxembourg Office Manager(s) by the indicated deadline.
- Students WILL NOT be considered registered for a course without returning a registration form containing both STUDENT ID NUMBER AND SIGNATURE.
- Exact course dates and times are available at shu.lu under the Current Students section (Class Location & Times)
- Students must double check the precise dates and times at the beginning of the term. All dates are subject to change.
- It is the sole responsibility of the student to plan their schedule according to the arrangement of class dates and times published on the SHU website.
- Missing one class because a student has registered for another class running at the same time IS NOT considered an “excused absence”.
- The administration schedules courses to best accommodate a majority of students as well as the individual, personal and professional schedules of the instructors.
- Please read through the Registration Policies & Procedures thoroughly to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the Add/Drop period and Withdrawal protocol.
- You can view and monitor your progress toward your degree goals/completion by visiting Student Planning & Advising and viewing your Progress Report. “Progress” is a report, which shows how the courses a student has taken apply toward degree requirements, as well as the remaining credits needed to complete your degree requirements.
Click Here for Understanding Student Progress in Student Planning and Advising
Please do not hesitate to contact our offices should you have any questions.
***Students enrolled in the MBA with Internship program will be automatically enrolled in the required courses. For Elective course selection, please contact Antoine Rech (firstname.lastname@example.org or +352 22 76 13 31).***
IMPORTANT NOTE: All course communication with instructors will be strictly through your SHU EMAIL ADDRESS.
It is the student’s responsibility to check their SHU email address regularly. Especially if they are enrolled in a course.
- Paperjam announces Sacred Heart University’s new board
- SHU 2016 US Connections Experience!
- RTL Today’s interview with Antoine Rech, SHULU’s Head of Campus
- The Student Becomes the Teacher: Alumnus Returns to SHU Lux as Guest Lecturer
- MBA Students to Join Forces with Special Olympics in New Course: Team Management – The Smart Team Manager