Sacred Heart University Luxembourg opened in 1991. Offering part-time evening classes, and full-time MBAs with internships, the ethos is to serve its students future plans and Luxembourg’s desire to retain talent.
Antoine Rech, Head of Campus of the Luxembourg branch of Sacred Heart University (USA), talks to Lisa Burke about what an MBA means, and how it can transform lives.
People moving here with their partners work, for instance, or international students, can benefit by gaining an internationally recognised degree plus an internship with business based in Luxembourg.
Full time employees can take advantage of the part-time evening courses and utilise directly what they learn in business the next day even.
Sacred Heart University Luxembourg is based within the Chamber of Commerce here in Kirchberg, but is linked directly to the American campus in Fairfield Connecticut.
Use the podcast reader below to listen the interview:
Follow this link to find all informations about our MBA.
- Paperjam announces Sacred Heart University’s new board
- Info Session about our AACSB accredited MBA
- 25th Anniversary Ceremony Photos
- Media Awards 2016 • Congratulations to Sources Rosport and SHU Marketing Professor Max Weber!
- Summer Voices: Meet our MBA Student Ashish Bansal: “An internship into a full-time job halfway through my MBA”