Academic Research Project Drive, led by SHU Professor Marcus Mueller, is investigating the growing challenge of absenteeism in Luxembourg. In co-operation with FEDIL, LuxCos were invited to a series of presentations outlining project objectives, methodology and benefits to companies.
Several companies have registered their interest so far. Data collection started in Oct 2015 with close to 2,000 Lux employees having filled out surveys (online + paper in three languages, En, Fr,De) so far.
For this project, SHU Luxembourg is collaborating with Sunshine Coast University (Australia), Universite de Trois Rivieres a Montreal in Canada, and, for the theoretical & methodological background, University of Rochester in the US.
First results including concrete directions for personal & organizational change and development not only targeting absenteeism but also engagement, health and safety are expected for the end of 2016.
- The Student Becomes the Teacher: Alumnus Returns to SHU Lux as Guest Lecturer
- SHULU & Infrachain in Agefi February 2021
- Summer Voices: Meet our MBA Alumni Ricardo Carmo: “Stronger together”
- Registration Open: Summer & Fall 2020 Classes
- Interview of Guy Ertz, Professor of Finance, Portfolio Management Courses