Academic Research Project Drive, led by SHU Professor Marcus Mueller, is investigating the growing challenge of absenteeism in Luxembourg. In co-operation with FEDIL, LuxCos were invited to a series of presentations outlining project objectives, methodology and benefits to companies.
Several companies have registered their interest so far. Data collection started in Oct 2015 with close to 2,000 Lux employees having filled out surveys (online + paper in three languages, En, Fr,De) so far.
For this project, SHU Luxembourg is collaborating with Sunshine Coast University (Australia), Universite de Trois Rivieres a Montreal in Canada, and, for the theoretical & methodological background, University of Rochester in the US.
First results including concrete directions for personal & organizational change and development not only targeting absenteeism but also engagement, health and safety are expected for the end of 2016.
- Lunch & Learn: How to Effectively Manage Your Job Search During Challenging Times
- Sacred Heart University Luxembourg featured on RTL Today
- Registration Open: Summer & Fall 2020 Classes
- Summer Voices: Meet our MBA Student Ashish Bansal: “An internship into a full-time job halfway through my MBA”
- SHU Students Visit IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, N.Y.