SHU is currently looking for a second
Office Manager in Luxembourg.
Sacred Heart University provides part-time and full-time educational programs such as MBA (Master of Business Administration), MBA with internship or Graduate Certificates to professionals in Luxembourg since 1991. The University is located in the Chamber of Commerce in Luxembourg-Kirchberg.
The Sacred Heart University Luxembourg is AACSB accredited and fully recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
Sacred Heart University is now looking for a second Office Manager at the Luxembourg campus. The position affords a broad area of responsibilities such as:
- Manage new student admissions in coordination with the US campus and provide new students with all the necessary administrative information
- Manage university invoicing activities on a daily basis including tasks such as client invoicing, monthly payroll distribution, vendor payments, etc.
- Manage course scheduling and coordinate room booking
- Manage and audit client accounts – track registration and performance data for all client accounts
- Develop and maintain the university website, Facebook page, LinkedIn profile, etc.
- Organize the graduation ceremonies, corporates visits, conferences, etc.
- Assist Adjunct Professors and visiting Professors during their stays in Luxembourg
- Assist in preparation of quarterly business analysis and projections for past, current and future student admittance rates, enrollment trends and graduation statistics
- Administrative tasks and additional responsibilities as assigned
- University degree (Bachelor or Master)
- 2 years minimum work experience
- Native English speaker plus another language (preferably French or German)
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office package, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Knowledge in social media marketing, web content management
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Energetic team player with a proactive and pragmatic attitude toward strategizing and problem solving
- An individual who is dynamic and capable of taking on responsibility.
- Contract: Non-Permanent Position (CDD), Full-time
- Location: Luxembourg
- Start: October / November 2017
- Salary: According to qualifications
If you feel you may be a suitable candidate for this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae in English to email@example.com with the following reference in the subject line of your email: REF OFFICE MANAGER SHU. Your application will be treated with all the confidentiality required.
- SHULU MBA alumni Bastien Berg is the new Head of the Luxembourg-City Incubator
- Intro to Digital Marketing: MAY 25 – JUN 15
- AN AMERICAN’S #SHUJOURNEY TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE EU
- From Brazil to Luxembourg – From Student/Intern to Full-Time Employee
- MBA Students to Join Forces with Special Olympics in New Course: Team Management – The Smart Team Manager