On April 1, 2021, Bastien BERG, 36, took up his duties as the new manager of the Luxembourg-City Incubator. Holder of an MBA from Sacred Heart University Luxembourg and a Bachelor’s in Hospitality Management from the Glion Institute of Higher Education (GIHE) in Switzerland, Bastien joined the House of Startups in 2018 as Community & Operations Manager after five years of experience in the international hotel industry.
“Since his arrival in 2018, Bastien has contributed enormously to the development and success of the House of Startups. He will put his excellent knowledge of the Luxembourg entrepreneurial and startup network and his entrepreneurial experience for the benefit of startups hosted in the Luxembourg-City Incubator that he will support in their development,” says House of Startups CEO Philippe Linster.
Launched in June 2018 by the Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with the City of Luxembourg, the Luxembourg-City Incubator is hosted by the House of Startups to offer advice, training and accomodation solutions to innovative start-ups in the sectors of commerce, the environment, logistics, tourism and construction/town planning.
- 3X3: let’s hear what Nicolas Martelin, SHU Professor of Behavioral Finance has to say!
- The Rundown on 2017 Tax Reform in Luxembourg from SHU Alum Frédéric Scholtus (MBA ’12)
- SHU Charity Basketball Game
- HR One Interviews Marcus Mueller: “The Focus Today Should be on People, No Longer on Systems”
- SHU End of Academic Year Party