Hello everyone and welcome to the third episode of « WeCare », Sacred Heart University Luxembourg’s podcast series :
Here we will speak with SHULU Alumni & Students to learn about their unique stories and their experience in our program.
For 30 years, SHULU has worked to educate business professionals in Luxembourg through a thoughtfully designed curriculum taught by engaged and experienced faculty and practitioners.
We care deeply about providing valuable educational opportunities. We care about our students. We care about our graduates. And, we care about you!
Andy Schmidt, 44 years old, is the co-founder and COO of Seismic. With over 20 years of experience, Andy helps organisations achieve their strategic objectives and supports the growth and development of world class, values-led organisations. Andy has an MBA in Strategic Management in International Business from the Sacred Heart University Luxembourg, as well as a Master’s degree in Strategic Public Relations from The George Washington University.
In this episode of the « WeCare » podcast series, he shares with us his journey and in particular how the Sacred Heart University part-time MB benefited his career.
You can find all our podcasts on your prefered platform:
– Apple: https://podcastsconnect.apple.com
– Google : https://podcastsmanager.google.com
– Spotify: https://open.spotify.com
– Amazon: https://music.amazon.com
– Youtube: https://www.youtube.com
– Acast : https://shows.acast.com
- SHU Conference: Private Equity: Building Bridges
- Fireside Chat at Sacred Heart: Adapting yourself to unforeseen events with David Salinas
- SHU Charity Basketball Game
- SHU Alum Frédéric Scholtus (MBA 2012′) in the news!
- Sacred Heart University Luxembourg and Infrachain Announce Partnership to Promote Blockchain Education