Hello everyone and welcome to the first episode of « WeCare », Sacred Heart University Luxembourg’s podcast series.
Here we will speak with SHULU Alumni & Students to learn about their unique stories and their experience in our program.
For 30 years, SHULU has worked to educate business professionals in Luxembourg through a thoughtfully designed curriculum taught by engaged and experienced faculty and practitioners.
We care deeply about providing valuable educational opportunities. We care about our students. We care about our graduates. And, we care about you!
Bastien Berg, 36 years old, has taken up his position in 2021 as the new head of the Luxembourg-City Incubator. With an MBA from Sacred Heart University Luxembourg obtained in 2018 and a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management from the Glion Institute of Higher Education (GIHE) in Switzerland, Bastien Berg joined the House of Startups in 2018 as Community & Operations Manager after five years of experience in the international hotel industry.
In this episode of the « WeCare » podcast series, he shares with us his journey and in particular what the Sacred Heart University Part-Time MBA brought to him.
- SHU End of Academic Year Party
- Summer Voices: Meet our MBA Alumni Ricardo Carmo: “Stronger together”
- The Student Becomes the Teacher: Alumnus Returns to SHU Lux as Guest Lecturer
- Summer Voices: Meet our MBA Student Ashish Bansal: “An internship into a full-time job halfway through my MBA”
- Husky names Gerardo Chiaia (MBA 2003′) President of Global Beverage Packaging