“The multicultural environment and capable professors at SHU provided me with a solid academic foundation and competencies to have a noticeable impact in the business world.
Working successfully with students from different countries, backgrounds and cultures, combining ideas and constantly adapting strategies showed me how much we need each other’s to succeed and how to respect each other’s differences.
These skills are essential in the international business world and a unique competitive advantage that SHU offers to all its graduates.”
Ricardo Carmo, Alumni 2018
Asset Manager at UniCredit International Bank
Follow this link to find all informations about our MBA.
- SHU in Oxford Debate – Luxembourg Finance in a World of Transparency
- SHU Faculty Highlight: Hedda Pahlson-Moller in LEO
- Paperjam announces Sacred Heart University’s new board
- Fireside Chat at Sacred Heart: Adapting yourself to unforeseen events with David Salinas
- The Rundown on 2017 Tax Reform in Luxembourg from SHU Alum Frédéric Scholtus (MBA ’12)