Yvonne is a Master Certified Coach (MCC) and founder of Avanteam Consult – an entrepreneurial company at the cutting edge of Leadership and Team Development. Yvonne enables CEO’s and Leadership Teams to think differently about how they lead people and grow their business. She helps create inclusive cultures where people feel seen and heard and everyone has an opportunity to contribute to growth.
In her work as a Systemic Team Coach, she brings people together in transformative conversations to release “stuck” energy, build connection and co-create powerful solutions for change. As an Executive Coach, she is passionate about helping up-and-coming leaders grow their influence and contribution as visionary change-makers.
Yvonne’s areas of expertise include executive leadership development, team diagnostics, advanced systemic coaching, boardroom vision and strategy, and gender diversity.
Previously, Yvonne held HR leadership roles at a European level within the financial services sector and the automotive industry. She has extensive experience of managing complex and innovative change initiatives in multi-cultural businesses. Yvonne has a proven track record of growing people dynamics and people performance at all levels of business.
- ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC), Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), Organizational and Relationship Systems Coach (ORSCC), Process Communication Management Coach (PCMC) and Certified Conversational Intelligence Coach (CIQ), Certified Team Performance Coach
- Faculty member of the Centre for Right Relationship (CRR Global) (2013 to 2018), teaching advanced systemic coaching to coaches, consultants and change management specialists
- Internationally Licensed facilitator for leading team diagnostic tools (LCP, TCI and TMSDI)
- Master’s degree in Education, Trinity College Dublin
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (FCIPD)
LinkedIn page : https://www.linkedin.com/in/yvonneoreilly/